Totally unhealthy but totally worth it. I usually serve it with bread (this recipe is incredible- I’ve never made bread any other way), peppers, tortilla chips, and/or crackers.
For the spinach, I usually use a clean towel to squeeze the excess water out before adding it to the dip, but this is just a personal preference.
This recipe is: vegetarian, gluten free
- 5 oz parmesan cheese, shredded
- 8 oz monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 12 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 8 oz cream cheese, warmed to room temperature
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine ~4 oz of the parmesan, ~6 oz of the monterey jack, spinach, and artichokes in a large bowl.
- Mix in the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, and garlic.
- Transfer dip to a baking dish and cover with the remaining parmesan and monterey jack. At this point, the dip can be refrigerated for up to a day before cooking.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, putting under the broiler for the last 2-4 minutes if you want the top to brown (which you d0).