I might like these even more than classic deviled eggs. In the photo, the buffalo eggs are the ones on the right. Please excuse the strange color of some of the eggs- they were leftovers from Easter dying!
Recipe adapted from Hidden Valley.
Here is the original dyed state of the eggs used for this recipe:
This recipe is: vegetarian, gluten free
- 24 hard boiled eggs
- 8 oz neufchatel cheese (or cream cheese)
- ½ cup Frank’s red hot sauce
- 1 packet ranch dip mix
- green onions, thinly sliced
- Peel the hardboiled eggs and cut them in half, lengthwise. Remove the yolks and place them in a food processor. Lay the whites on a large platter, flat side up.
- Add the cream cheese, cayenne pepper sauce, and ranch mix to the food processor. Cover and puree until the mixture is very smooth. Then scoop spoonfuls of filling into the center of each egg white (or pipe if you’re feeling fancy and have the time).
- Garnish the top of each deviled egg with some green onions. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be made up to 3 days ahead.