Recipe adapted from Wegmans.
This recipe is: vegetarian, vegan (don’t add feta)
- 2 cups couscous, cooked per package directions (cook in vegetable stock for more flavor!)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 14 oz can marinated artichokes in brine, drained and chopped
- 2 red, yellow, or orange bell peppers, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, trimmed and sliced on a bias
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 oz feta cheese, crumbled (skip if vegan!)
- 3 oz sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and sliced (save ~2 tsp oil)
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the couscous, 2 tsp olive oil from sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, peppers, green onion, garlic, feta, tomatoes, parsley and basil.
- Combine the remaining olive oil and white wine vinegar in a small bowl, and add to the salad. Season with salt and pepper to taste.