This recipe is: vegetarian, vegan, gluten free
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (or rice of choice)
- 1 block tofu, drained and pressed
- 1/4 cup ponzu
- 4 tbsp vegannaise
- sriracha, to taste (I used about a tablespoon)
- 1/4 cup edamame
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3 oz seaweed salad
- 1 green onion, sliced
- crispy rice noodles
- optional: pickled ginger
- Dice the tofu into 1/4″ pieces. Place in a wide, shallow container and top with the ponzu. Marinate for up to an hour in the refrigerator.
- In a small bowl, mix the vegannaise and sriracha to make spicy aioli.
- Assemble the poke bowls. Divide the rice between 4 bowls. Top with divided tofu, edamame, spicy aioli, seaweed salad, green onions, and picked ginger, respectively. Top with avocado and crispy noodles. Serve immediately.