Adapted from Salt and Lavender.
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 2 large carrots, spiralized
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 block tofu, pressed and cut into 1″ squares
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1/2 – 1 tbsp sriracha (more if you like it spicy)
- 1 tsp soy sauce (or tamari)
- juice of 1/2 lime, plus more for topping
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Heat a large skillet with a bit of oil or non-stick spray over medium-high heat. When hot, add the tofu and cook until golden brown on all sides. Optionally, coat the tofu with a bit of soy sauce (or tamari). Place tofu on a baking sheet and bake in oven for at least 15 minutes.
- While the tofu is baking, add the peanut butter, hoisin, sriracha, soy sauce (or tamari), lime juice, and garlic to the skillet. Stir constantly for about 2 minutes, until the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the cashews, zucchini, and carrots. Using tongs, mix up the noodles every minute or so for 4-5 minutes, until everything is lightly cooked and heated through. When almost ready, mix in the tofu and cilantro. Serve immediately.