Adapted from The Recipe Critic.
- 3 zucchini, spiralized
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat add the butter and olive oil. Add the mushrooms and garlic and saute until tender.
- Add the heavy cream, parmesan cheese, cream cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir with the mushrooms and heat until the sauce is bubbly and smooth.
- Add the zucchini noodles and continue to cook until warmed through, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately and garnish with fresh parsley.