- 6 oz whole wheat penne
- 1 1/3 cups frozen peas
- 2 servings (~3.5 oz) Gardein seven grain crispy tenders
- 16 oz vodka blush sauce (from refrigerated section of grocery store)
- optional toppings: shaved parmesan, basil, freshly ground black pepper
- Bake the chickn tenders according to package directions. While they are baking, cook the pasta in salted water according to box directions. When about 3 minutes remain of the pasta cooking time, add the frozen peas to the cooking pasta.
- Slice the chickn into small pieces and heat the sauce in the microwave.
- Once everything is ready, combine all of the cooked ingredients in the pasta cooking pot. Serve immediately, topped with parmesan, basil, and black pepper.