from Bon Appétit.
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons mild hot sauce (such as Crystal or Frank’s)
- 2 teaspoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Kosher salt
- 3 ripe peaches or nectarines, cut into wedges
- 2 large ripe tomatoes or 1 pound mixed tomatoes, sliced
- 1 8-ounce ball burrata or fresh mozzarella, torn into large pieces
- Tarragon or basil sprigs (for serving)
- Flaky sea salt
- Whisk oil, hot sauce, vinegar, and honey in a small bowl until honey is dissolved; season with kosher salt. Toss peaches, tomatoes, and half of dressing in a medium bowl; let sit 5 minutes.
- Transfer fruit salad to a platter. Top with burrata and drizzle with remaining dressing. Scatter a few torn tarragon sprigs over and season with sea salt.
serves about 4.