lightly adapted from The Meaning of Pie.
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan or sharp cheddar (aged at least 18 months) cheese
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts
- 1 can (4 or 4.5 ounces) chopped green chiles
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Drain and squeeze as much moisture as possible from the artichokes, and then chop them into small pieces.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a small bowl and transfer the mixture to a baking dish. Bake in an 8” by 8” baking dish for 25 minutes until bubbly and a little brown on edges. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool a bit before serving with crostini, tortilla chips, or crackers.